News and Server Update
05/10/2021 11:16:30am -8:00GMT US Pacific Time
20:47:[email protected] Pacific Time 2021-03-17 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
O2Jam Interval Update: Patch 73 : March 17, 2021
- Fixes skin list
- Fix AMD pink color issue on newer graphics card (eg. 5000 series all the way up to newer)
- Fixes some checklist selections
Note: no music update at the moment
Thank you05:50:[email protected] Pacific Time 2021-02-03 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Server will be up on Saturday, Feb 6, 2021, -8 PST Los Angeles
18:18:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-10-18 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Server is up!! Moved the server back to Daly City, California
Testing still on-going for stability purposes. Thank you20:50:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-05-31 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
O2Jam Interval Patch 70 Update 05/31/2020
- Launcher *just reupdating for some people*
- Removed All 3Keys songs
- Added English Tutorial20:17:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-05-22 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Patch 69 (05/22/2020)
- Added another setting Disable8And16BitD3D, this might work on some people experiencing black screen and low fps
- Fixed run as admin application layer compatibility18:23:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-05-16 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
O2Jam Interval Patch 68 5/16/2020
- Fixed some ports and IP address resolve
- Fixed launcher not hiding after launch
- Fixed connection errors15:31:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-05-16 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
O2Jam Interval Patch 67 : 5/16/2020
- Fixed Launcher variables
- Added new stuff for old clients
- Added OPI patching for SpeedChanger
- Fixed having a string to double error on the launcher settings
- Fixed not resizing the game when having 0 or an empty string on both height and width
- Fixed DNS changer22:04:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-05-08 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Server News and Update:
New Full Client will be released tomorrow *Los Angeles Time*, thank you for waiting and patience
More fixes on the client and launcher.
Note that there are some issues with AMD graphics card running Overlay that affects the performance of the game on which it's out of our hands to fix.
The only thing you can do is to disable it at the AMD Control Panel which you can follow here
https://www.digitalcitizen.life/disable-radeon-software-alt-r16:17:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-04-24 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Server up! 04/24/2020 @4pm
01:41:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-04-24 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Emergency Server Maintenance: 04/24/2020
- Currently doing some hardware check and rewiring of the server
This will take a day for me to finished.
It is already 1:38AM at the time writing.13:16:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-04-13 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
Update on the Website:
I've noticed some of you guys cannot register on our website, but good thing I've already pinpoint the problem and its because of the HTTPS Encryption problem which the server doesn't know to translate and decrypt back to regular text and password.
Please register on the non-HTTPS link http://o2jam.intgamerz.net/
For now I will disable HTTPS links and hope it will fix the problem. This might take an hour because I need to change every HTTPS links on the website and remove the SSL Cert
Thank you for your patience.12:40:[email protected] Pacific Time 2020-03-22 O2JAM INTERVAL ADMIN
What's going on update???
Rumors that I've heard to others:
Hi! Good day to all O2Jammers! As you know we pause any updates and release, for the time being, our server still up and running. No need to worry about being shut down or lack of support on the server. The server can run without budget for 5 years. I dedicated much of my money on the server so it will run continuously throughout the year.
It's about the CoronaVirus, we are affected a bit on this situation and our network is being throttled a bit that is why some of the players are having a hard time connecting and play the game in stable and playable manner.
Our server still stable, I might restart the network on some days just to release some network cache and some stuck rooms on the server. We might need to update the hardware just to support more players.
I've seen more players than ever before, no kidding!! We saw more than 50+ players in a day! Which boost our server more and improve the player base and community.
Thank you for the support
16:06PM @ Pacific Time Nov 22 2019 O2Jam Interval Admin
Patch 61 Update:
- Fast Patching
- Fixed double patching method
- Fixed unable to delete some files
- Fixed byte patching method
- Fixed move folder and music folder variables
14:03PM @ Pacific Time Nov 21 2019 O2Jam Interval Admin
- Faster loading
- HTTPS Enabled for security